Jailed Catalan independentists leaders Joaquim Forn and Josep Rull joins Sanchez and Turull in the hunger strike.
Two more jailed Catalan separatist leaders awaiting trial for their role in the ...
- Reuters (Image)
- The Supreme Court of Spain suspends from public office the deputies to the Parliament of Catalonia prosecuted for rebellion (Romeva, Turull, Rull, Sanchez, Junqueras, Puigdemont). The pre-trial phase is finished.
- Judge Lamela sends preventive detention to eight of the ministers of the Government of Catalonia (Junqueras, Forn, Borras, Romeva, Mundo, Bassa, Rull, Turull) due to an alleged crime of sedition and rebellion. The ninth Santi Vila, minister of Enterprise and Knowledge, leaves the jail the next day after payment of a bail, being the only one who was given this opportunity.
- Jordi Turull and Jordi Sanchez, jailed Catalan separatist leaders accused of rebellion, start a hunger strike.
- The judge remands Jordi Turull, Josep Rull, Carme Forcadell, Dolors Bassa and Raul Romeva into custody again.
- The National Court confirms the prosecution against Major of the Mossos d'Esquadra, Josep Lluis Trapero and the former leaders of the regional Police for sedition and criminal organitzation.