A court in Turkey orders the release of an evangelical Christian pastor from the US, Andrew Brunson.
The American evangelical Christian pastor at the center of a row between Ankara ...
- Reuters (Image)
- The United States warns Turkey of consequences if pastor Andrew Brunson isn't freed.
- U.S. pastor Andrew Brunson goes on trial in Turkey facing espionage and terrorism charges that carry a maximum prison term of 35 years.
- A high court in Izmir, Turkey, rejects an appeal to release U.S. pastor Andrew Brunson.
- The U.S. summons Turkish ambassador Serdar Kilic after violence between protesters and Turkish security personnel outside the Embassy of Turkey, Washington, D.C. leaves over a dozen people injured. U.S. Senator John McCain calls on the Trump administration to expel the ambassador.
- Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan says that a Turkish court will decide the fate of American pastor Andrew Brunson.