At least 15 people are killed and 25 others wounded when a passenger bus collides with a truck in Kandahar, Afghanistan.
Officials said the crash happened at about 6am when a passenger bus and truck collided in Zhari district.
- TOLONews (Image)
- At least 15 people were killed and 25 others were wounded when a passenger bus collided with a truck in Kandahar, Afghanistan.
- At least 15 people are killed and 25 others wounded when a passenger bus collides with a truck in Kandahar, Afghanistan.
- Afghan general and Kandahar police chief Abdul Raziq Achakzai is assassinated by one of his bodyguards during a high-level meeting inside the governor's compound with U.S. general Austin S. Miller. Gen. Miller escaped unharmed according to officials while the governor was critically injured. The Taliban claims responsibility.
- At least 16 people are killed and 38 wounded in Kandahar, Afghanistan, by the accidental detonation of a container of explosives while security forces were attempting to dispose of it.
- Four policemen are killed and another seven wounded when one of their colleagues opened fire on them in Kandahar, Afghanistan.
- Three Taliban insurgents are killed by a team of Afghan police and private commandos after attacking a former National Directorate of Security headquarters in Kandahar, Afghanistan. The Taliban claims they killed four commandos and five policemen, which police deny.
- A bomb explodes at a market in the Afghan city of Kandahar, killing at least four people.