Russia's Orthodox Church said on Friday it would no longer participate in s...
- Reuters (Image)
- The Russian Orthodox Church freezes its relations with the Ecumenical Patriarchate of Constantinople over influence in Ukraine.
- The Russian Orthodox Church freezes its relations with the Ecumenical Patriarchate of Constantinople over its influence in Ukraine.
- Patriarch Kirill of the Russian Orthodox Church begins a visit to Ukraine.
- Arkady Babchenko, who was reportedly assassinated yesterday in Kiev, Ukraine, appears on live television stating that the assassination was staged.
- It is reported that Russian journalist Arkady Babchenko is shot dead near his home in Kiev, Ukraine. The day after, the event is revealed by the Ukrainian Security Service to have been staged as part of an operation to catch those who were trying to kill him.
- Ukraine's Joint Forces Operation says Russian-led militants have mounted 43 attacks on Ukrainian troops in Donbas in the past 24 hours, using artillery systems and 120mm and 82mm mortars 10 times, with no casualties among the Ukrainian servicemen. According to intelligence data, two militants are killed and three others wounded.
- Poland detains Yekaterina C., a Russian woman who was part of a pro-Russian group that sought to whip up tension between Poland and Ukraine, and expels her.