Israeli troops kill three Palestinian protesters.
Israeli soldiers killed three Palestinians and wounded at least 30 others taking part on Friday in weekly protests at the fortified Gaza Strip border, Palestinian medical officials said. The Israel...
- Middle East Monitor (Image)
- Israeli troops kill three Palestinians in today's protest.
- Israeli troops kill three Palestinians protesters.
- Israeli troops kill three Palestinian protesters.
- Palestinian teenager Ahed Tamimi is released from an Israeli prison.
- On Quds Day - the last Friday of Ramadan - thousands of Palestinians protest near the Gaza border fence. Israeli troops fire live rounds and tear gas, killing four people and injuring over 600.
- The funeral of a 21-year-old medic, Razan al-Najjar, draws thousands of Palestinians. Witnesses say that Razan was killed while trying to evacuate a wounded protester lying on the Israeli side of the fence.
- Israeli troops shoot dead ten Palestinians near the Israel-Gaza barrier, including a Palestinian journalist, as protests continue.
- United Nations Secretary-General Antonio Guterres warns Israel to use "extreme caution" as further protests are held at the Gazan border. Israeli Defence Forces open fire again, killing at least seven Palestinians.