A heat wave in Spain kills nine people.
- Público (Image)
- A heat wave in El Granado, Spain killed three people.
- A heat wave in Genoa, Italy killed seven people.
- A heat wave in Spain kills six people.
- A heat wave in Spain kills seven people.
- A heat wave in Genoa, Italy, kills seven people.
- A heat wave in Spain kills nine people.
- At least 12 people die in flash flooding on the Spanish island of Mallorca, including nationals of at least 3 countries. A five-year-old child is missing.
- Hurricane-force winds from former Hurricane Leslie strike central and northern Portugal, leaving a man dead and 27 others injured. It moves through Spain as a tropical storm.
- Venezuela releases political activist Lorent Saleh due to his poor mental health, after a prolonged campaign by and talks with the Spanish Office for Latin America. Saleh had been detained for over four years by secret services in Venezuela without trial, and is being transferred to Spain.
- Spain confirms that it has cancelled the sale of 400 laser-guided bombs to Saudi Arabia because of concerns about the weapons' use in the conflict in Yemen.
- A bus accident in Aviles, Spain, kills five people and injures 17 others.