As the heat wave in Quebec comes to an end, the death toll rises to 54.
At least 54 people have died in the past six days, possible victims of a heat wave that consumed southern Quebec and saw temperatures in the mid to low 30s for nearly a week.
- CBC (Image)
- As the heat wave in Quebec comes to and end, the death toll rises to 54.
- As the heat wave in Quebec comes to an end, the death toll rises to 54.
- The death toll from the worst heat wave in decades in Quebec rises to 34.
- The death toll from a heat wave in Quebec rises to 17.
- A heat wave throughout Eastern Canada kills six people in Montreal.
- The heat-related death toll in the Canadian province of Quebec rises to 70, with 34 of those occurring in Montreal.
- Leaders from the Group of Seven meet in La Malbaie, Quebec, Canada to discuss issues facing their countries, including trade between the United States and European Union.