A dog, the smallest healthy dog on earth is cloned 49 times in South Korea.
Milly was born in Dorado, Puerto Rico, in 2011, and could fit into the head of a teaspoon. As well as being the smallest dog on the planet, she now has a title as the most cloned dog on the planet.
- Daily Mail (Image)
- South Korean cloning scientist Hwang Woo-Suk is convicted of fraud over his stem cell research.
- Scientists in Seoul National University, South Korea, have cloned a dog named Snuppy
- British scientists at University of Newcastle announce that they have cloned human embryos for stem cells. Also, a team of South Korean scientists at Seoul National University state they have cloned the first embryonic cells customized to individual patients.
- South Korean scientists announce the world's first successfully cloned human embryo.
- Scientists in South Korea report that they have created human embryos by cloning and extracted embryonic stem cells.