At least 27 people are killed in an overnight bus crash in Sanandaj, Kurdistan Province, Iran.
Authorities say an overnight bus crash in western Iran has killed at least 11 people.
- Charlotte Observer (Image)
- At least 11 people were killed in a overnight bus crash in the Kurdistan Province city of Sanandaj, Iran.
- At least 11 people are killed in an overnight bus crash in Sanandaj, Kurdistan Province, Iran.
- At least 27 people are killed in an overnight bus crash in Sanandaj, Kurdistan Province, Iran.
- The presidents of Russia and Iran disagree with the Turkish president's proposal for a ceasefire in Idlib after meeting in Tehran, because it would not include the Islamist militants those nations aim to defeat.
- Protesters storm the Iranian consulate in Basra, in protest of corruption and misrule by Iraq's political elite, damaging the consulate's offices and shouting anti-Iranian slogans while others briefly take workers hostage at a nearby oilfield.
- An Iranian man attempts self-immolation in front of the Tehran city hall.
- 21 people are killed and 25 others are injured in a collision between a passenger bus and a trailer carrying flammable materials in Isfahan, Iran
- The United States reimposes sanctions on Iran after the US pulled out of the international agreement three months prior.