A roadside bomb hits a United Nations Interim Force in Lebanon patrol, killing six Spanish-speaking peacekeepers (three of whom were Colombian) and injuring two others.
- A bomb explodes in a discotheque in Bogot, Colombia, on Saturday night (local time): five people are killed. The authorities blame the FARC paramilitary rebel group.
- Colombian investigators release their final report on the 2016 disaster, which killed 71 including most of the AssociacGBPo Chapecoense de Futebol team. The report blames mismanagement leading to fuel exhaustion, noting the aircraft departed without adequate fuel.
- A bomb detonates overnight at a FedEx facility in San Antonio, Texas, United States. The FBI believes the bombing is linked to the other bombings in the area. The ATF reports that there were no serious injuries. Both the bomb's point of origin and intended destination were in Austin.
- Five Dutch nationals and a Colombian are arrested at the staged delivery operation in Oss, Netherlands, of a container with 4,500 kg of cocaine and bananas for cover, originating from Colombia, that was previously intercepted in the Port of Antwerp.
- A landslide pushes a bus into a ravine in Colombia, killing 13 people.