A female suicide bomber, believed to be aged around 10 years old, kills herself and 19 others, possibly against her will, at a market in the northeastern city of Maiduguri, Nigeria.
A female suicide bomber killed herself and 19 other people at a market in northeastern Nigeria’s largest city on Saturday, capping a week of attacks in the region.
- Wall Street Journal
- Suspected Boko Haram suicide bombers kill at least eight people in the Nigerian city of Maiduguri.
- The United Nations suspends aid to dangerous areas of Nigeria's northeastern Borno State following Thursday's attack by Boko Haram (ISIL in Africa) on a humanitarian convoy where two soldiers and three civilians were wounded. However, UNICEF noted, aid will continue to the capital Maiduguri.
- At least 100 people are killed and hundreds others injured in an attack by Boko Haram militants on Dalori Village 4 kilometers from Maiduguri, Nigeria.
- Boko Haram militants attack the northeast Nigerian city of Maiduguri with rocket-propelled grenades and multiple suicide bombers. At least 30 people are reportedly killed.
- Two suicide bombings at mosques kill at least 33 people in the northeast Nigerian cities of Yola and Maiduguri.