The Japanese Minister of Defense says his country is to procure missiles, able to reach North Korea.
Japan is to acquire medium-range, air-launched cruise missiles, capable of striking North Korea, according to Defense Minister Itsunori Onodera.
- The Japanese Minister of Defense says his country is to procures cruise missiles able to reach North Korea.
- The Japanese Minister of Defense says his country is to procure missiles, able to reach North Korea.
- U.S. President Donald Trump visits South Korea amidst a crisis with North Korea.
- U.S. President Donald Trump announces the designation of North Korea as a state sponsor of terrorism.
- A South Korean lawmaker claims that in 2016, North Korean hackers stole classified military documents detailing joint operations between the South Korean and United States military forces in the event of war with North Korea.
- A 6.3 magnitude earthquake is detected near the Punggye-ri Nuclear Test Site in Kilju County, North Korea, after North Korea tests its sixth and most powerful nuclear weapon to date. North Korean state media claims the country tested a hydrogen bomb that can be fitted on an ICBM.
- North Korea says that the recent flight of U.S. aircraft off the coast of North Korea amounts to a declaration of war.