Stocks closed at all-time highs after a series of executive orders from President Donald Trump increased bullish sentiment on Wall Street.
- The Wall Street stock market sheds 4.6% of its value, with the Dow Jones Industrial Average dropping a record 1,175 points at close. At one point during the day, the benchmark index loses a record 1,579 points.
- The Dow Jones Industrial Average reaches 26,000 points for the first time, after surpassing the 25,000-mark on January 4.
- The Dow Jones Industrial Average rises above 21,000 points, reaching an all-time high.
- Stock markets around the world fall as a result of fears about China's economy with the Dow Jones Industrial Average falling by 1000 points at the opening of trading on Wall Street. The Dow Jones Index closes down 588.40 points, or 3.6 percent.
- The Dow Jones Industrial Average drops and closes down 530.94 points, or 3.12 percent, with the NASDAQ and S&P 500 also down more than 3%.