Incumbent Ivory Coast President Laurent Gbagbo accuses foreign envoys of seeking to turn the military against him.
- Forces loyal to internationally-recognised Ivory Coast President Alassane Ouattara storm the bunker of Laurent Gbagbo in a "final assault".
- Second Ivorian Civil War: Ivorian Popular Front, the party of ousted Ivory Coast President Laurent Gbagbo, calls upon its supporters to end the unrest in the country after his arrest.
- Ivory Coast President Alassane Ouattara says former leader Laurent Gbagbo will face charges at the national and international level.
- 2010-2011 Ivorian crisis: Heavy fighting continues in Abidjan, the largest city in the Ivory Coast between forces loyal to current President of the Ivory Coast Laurent Gbagbo and internationally-recognised claimant Alassane Ouattara.
- Laurent Gbagbo, the President of Ivory Coast, nationalises the coffee and cocoa industries which are the Ivory Coast's two biggest crops.