Kosovan parliamentary election
A parliamentary election takes place in Kosovo, with exit polls indicating that Prime Minister Hashim Thai has won the vote.
- Political parties in Kosovo cease campaigning ahead of the first parliamentary elections since independence from Serbia was declared in 2008.
- Attackers exchange gunfire with guards at Kosovo's Prime Minister Hashim Thai's home.
- Kosovar Prime Minister Hashim Thai unveils a "Welcome to the Republic of Kosovo" sign (in Albanian, Serbian, and English) at the border with Serbia.
- Hashim Thai, a former rebel leader who has promised to declare Kosovo's independence if mediation efforts fail, declares victory for his party in the parliamentary election.
- Voters in Kosovo go to the polls for a snap election to replace the government of Prime Minister Isa Mustafa, who was removed from office in a no-confidence motion last month.