Political parties in Kosovo cease campaigning ahead of the first parliamentary elections since independence from Serbia was declared in 2008.
- Al Jazeera
- Serbian President Tomislav Nikolic accuses Kosovo of "seeking a war" after a train, en route to the Serb-majority city of Mitrovica in North Kosovo, and decorated in Serbian national colors and the words ""Kosovo je Srbija"" (Kosovo is Serbia), was prevented from crossing the Kosovan border. The Prime Minister of Kosovo Isa Mustafa says the train had been stopped "to protect the country's sovereignty".
- Anti-Serbian protesters set fire to the government's headquarters in Kosovo's capital, Pristina, over an EU-brokered deal that will give Kosovo's ethnic Serb minority greater local powers.
- Kosovo Serbs block off two border crossings with Serbia as the Kosovo government seeks to take them over.
- NATO intervenes in the border clashes between Kosovo and Serbia.
- Serbia and Kosovo sign the first accords between the two nations since Kosovo's declaration of independence three years ago.