Russia's President Dmitry Medvedev is considering running for a second term in office, his economic adviser hints.
- BBC (Image)
- China Daily
- RIA Novosti
- At the 52nd Munich Security Conference in Germany, NATO Secretary-General Jens Stoltenberg says that NATO and Russia are "not in a cold-war situation but also not in the partnership that we established at the end of the Cold War" while the Russian Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev says tensions between Russia and NATO have sent the world spiralling into a "new Cold War", blaming U.S. and European leaders for the souring of relations with Russia. He also rejected accusations that Russian warplanes have bombed civilians in Syria, saying it is "just not true".
- Russian President Dmitry Medvedev proposes political reforms at his final state-of-the-nation address.
- Russian President Dmitry Medvedev orders an inquiry into the disputed results of the parliamentary elections.
- Russian President Dmitry Medvedev presides over the Victory Day Parade on Moscow's Red Square.
- Dmitry Medvedev, the President of Russia, warns of a potential new Cold War if the United States does not listen to Russia's concerns about its proposed missile defense system.