Sons of Iraq
At least three people die, including two members of Sons of Iraq due to a bomb planted at their checkpoint in central Iraq, and an imam was shot dead in Baghdad.
- A double suicide bombing kills at least 35 people and injures over 90 in Baghdad, Iraq.
- Violence erupts at a protest rally in Baghdad, Iraq, killing at least four protesters and one police officer. Thousands of supporters of Shia cleric Muqtada al-Sadr gathered in the capital to demand an overhaul of the country's electoral system.
- A series of attacks kill at least 70 people and injure more than 100 others in mostly Shiite neighborhoods of Baghdad, Iraq.
- Iraqi security forces fire tear gas and water cannon on protesters attempting to storm the Green Zone in Baghdad, injuring at least 33.
- At least three civilians are killed and 10 others wounded in a bomb attack in Baghdad, Iraq.