Ivory Coast's presidential election will go into a second round with incumbent Laurent Gbagbo facing Alassane Ouattara, officials say.
- BBC (Image)
- Supporters of Ivory Coast presidential aspirant Alassane Ouattara conduct a mass protest over the results of the recent presidential election.
- The Ivory Coast Constitutional Council confirms that Alassane Ouattara won the 2010 presidential election reversing a decision that had found in favour of the previous incumbent Laurent Gbagbo. That original decision (now reversed) had sparked a brief war.
- Forces loyal to internationally-recognised Ivory Coast President Alassane Ouattara storm the bunker of Laurent Gbagbo in a "final assault".
- Second Ivorian Civil War: Ivorian Popular Front, the party of ousted Ivory Coast President Laurent Gbagbo, calls upon its supporters to end the unrest in the country after his arrest.
- Ivory Coast President Alassane Ouattara says former leader Laurent Gbagbo will face charges at the national and international level.