Car bombs injure at least 37 people in the Iraqi cities of Baghdad and Kirkuk.
- A car bomb in Kirkuk, Iraq, kills and injures several civilians. The blast follows a bombing at Hor Rajab, Baghdad, earlier in the day that wounded one civilian.
- A series of bombings across Iraq, including Baghdad, Hillah and Kirkuk, kills at least 93 people and wounds over 300 others.
- At least 33 people are killed and dozens more are injured in bombings in Baghdad, Kirkuk and Samarra in Iraq's worst violence in weeks.
- 10 killed, 13 wounded in Iraq gold market robbery in a market in Kirkuk, 250 km north of Baghdad.
- Bomb and mortar attacks kill 23 Iraqis and wound at least 52 in Baghdad and Kirkuk.