Car bombs injure at least 37 people in the Iraqi cities of Baghdad and Kirkuk.
- A series of car bombings around the Iraqi capital, Baghdad, kills at least 38 people.
- A series of bombings across Iraq, including Baghdad, Hillah and Kirkuk, kills at least 93 people and wounds over 300 others.
- At least 33 people are killed and dozens more are injured in bombings in Baghdad, Kirkuk and Samarra in Iraq's worst violence in weeks.
- A car bomb explodes in the southern Iraqi city of Hilla, killing at least 21 police officers and injuring 65; in northern Iraq and in Baghdad, four people are killed in other attacks.
- A car bomb in Baghdad, Iraq, kills at least 16 people in a cafe with young men watching a football match.