Car bombs injure at least 37 people in the Iraqi cities of Baghdad and Kirkuk.
- A series of bombings across Iraq, including Baghdad, Hillah and Kirkuk, kills at least 93 people and wounds over 300 others.
- At least 33 people are killed and dozens more are injured in bombings in Baghdad, Kirkuk and Samarra in Iraq's worst violence in weeks.
- 10 killed, 13 wounded in Iraq gold market robbery in a market in Kirkuk, 250 km north of Baghdad.
- Bomb and mortar attacks kill 23 Iraqis and wound at least 52 in Baghdad and Kirkuk.
- Conflict in Iraq: A roadside bomb kills a U.S. soldier and wounds five others in western Baghdad. Hospital officials say five civilians are killed from U.S. snipers in the western city of Ramadi. In Kirkuk, a roadside bomb kills an Iraqi civilian. An Estonian soldier is killed and five wounded in a bomb blast in Baghdad. A mortar lands on an Iraqi National Guard checkpoint north of Baghdad, killing an Iraqi civilian. In Mosul, a car bomb kills a tribal leader and two civilians.