2010 eruption of Mount Merapi: Lava and ash spew from Mount Merapi in Central Java province in Indonesia before dawn as the death toll rises to 120.
- AFP via Yahoo! News
- The Guardian
- Indonesia evacuates thousands more people from their villages as Mount Merapi in central Java explodes again.
- Continuing eruptions of Mount Merapi in Java, Indonesia, lead to cancellation of flights to the nearby city of Yogyakarta.
- Indonesia: The death toll from the recent eruption of Mount Merapi in Indonesia rises to 32 as it erupts again.
- Fatalities caused by the eruption of Mount Merapi in Indonesia's Yogyakarta province rises, with 28 people known to have been killed by hot ash.
- Indonesia: Authorities evacuate 40,000 people in Java due to fears of an explosion by Mount Merapi.
- Geologists increase the alert status of Mount Merapi volcano in central Java in Indonesia. The volcano has shown increased activity since last Friday.
- A landslide hits the Indonesian island of Java and leaves more than two dozen people missing.
- Two pilots are killed after a South Korean-made KAI T-50 Golden Eagle crashes and bursts into flames at an air show in Yogyakarta on Indonesia's Java island.
- Indonesia closes four airports including Bali International Airport due to an ongoing eruption by the Raung volcano on Java.
- The death toll from a landslide in central Java in Indonesia rises to 24 with scores still missing.