Thirteen militants are killed in a drone attack in North Waziristan, Pakistan.
- Fourteen people are killed in United States drone attacks in North Waziristan, Pakistan.
- The death toll from a United States drone strike on a militants camp in the North Waziristan area of Pakistan rises to 16.
- Drone attacks in Pakistan: Pakistani intelligence officials claim that a US drone attack has killed 5 alleged foreign militants, including Tehrik-i-Taliban Pakistan commander Wali-ur-Rehman, in the North Waziristan town of Miran Shah.
- A drone attack conducted by the United States kills at least five people in Datta Khel, North Waziristan, Pakistan.
- Pakistan officials say that a US drone strike has killed 4 suspected insurgents in a car in Datta Khel in North Waziristan.