Serbian President Boris Tadic apologises for the Vukovar massacre in 1991 on a visit to a mass grave in Croatia.
Boris Tadic apologises for a 1991 massacre in a symbolic step towards reconcilitation between the two nations.
- Al Jazeera (Image)
- Serbian President Boris Tadic visits Kosovo.
- Serbian President Boris Tadic has named Mirko Cvetkovic for the new Prime Minister following the parliamentary election that were held in May.
- Serbian voters go to the polls in the Serbian parliamentary election, 2008. A pro-Europe coalition associated with the President of Serbia Boris Tadic wins the most votes.
- Serbian President Boris Tadic disbands parliament and calls an early general election for May 11.
- Serbian President Tomislav Nikolic accuses Kosovo of "seeking a war" after a train, en route to the Serb-majority city of Mitrovica in North Kosovo, and decorated in Serbian national colors and the words ""Kosovo je Srbija"" (Kosovo is Serbia), was prevented from crossing the Kosovan border. The Prime Minister of Kosovo Isa Mustafa says the train had been stopped "to protect the country's sovereignty".