Russian President Dmitry Medvedev warns of an "arms race" if Russia and the West can not agree on a missile defence system for Europe.
- Al Jazeera (Image)
- Russian President Dmitry Medvedev presides over the Victory Day Parade on Moscow's Red Square.
- Dmitry Medvedev, the President of Russia, warns of a potential new Cold War if the United States does not listen to Russia's concerns about its proposed missile defense system.
- Russian President Dmitry Medvedev calls for the chemical castration of pedophiles.
- Russian President Dmitry Medvedev orders Prime Minister Vladimir Putin to remove his deputies on the boards of state companies by 1 July.
- The President of Russia Dmitry Medvedev visits Kunashiri, one of the southern Kuril Islands that are the subject of the Kuril Islands dispute between Russia and Japan.