Tens of thousands of people march through Dublin in protest at the Irish government's austerity measures.
Tens of thousands of people march through Dublin in protest at the government's austerity programme, as details of an EU-led bail-out are worked out.
- BBC (Image)
- Officials from the International Monetary Fund, the European Central Bank and the European Union arrive in Dublin to discuss the Irish debt crisis with the Irish Government.
- Two thousand Garda protest against Ireland's government at Dublin's Leinster House.
- Approximately 120,000 people march in Dublin, Ireland, to protest the government's handling of the country's economic and banking crises.
- Ireland protests in response to the Venezuelan government seizing a Smurfit Kappa production plant, with Dublin liaising through its Mexican embassy to secure its return and the release of imprisoned managers.
- Taoiseach Leo Varadkar announces plans to open the Technological University Dublin, a new university in Dublin, Ireland, in January 2019. The new university will be an amalgamation of three existing institutes of technology - DIT, ITB, and IT Tallaght.