Three armed men are killed in a shootout in the Russian republic.
- United States Central Command says that it killed more than 100 pro-government troops in "self-defense" strikes 8 km east of the Euphrates de-confliction line that was reportedly agreed with Russia.
- The London-based Syrian Observatory for Human Rights reports that unidentified rebel factions have shot down a Russian Sukhoi Su-25 jet over the Idlib Governorate, near Maarrat al-Nu'man, also killing its pilot. The pilot had escaped with his parachute but was killed on the ground while he fought with a pistol to evade capture. No groups claim responsibility. Russia's Ministry of Defence corroborates this version of events.
- A gunman kills five people and wounds several others at a church in Kizlyar, Dagestan, Russia. Police later shoot and kill him.
- An arms depot explosion in Tabiyet Jazira, Deir ez-Zor, kills at least 23 people, including over a dozen Russian contractors allegedly belonging to the Wagner Group, according to the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights.
- Russian aircraft carry out airstrikes in Ma'arrat Hurma village in Idlib, Syria, killing seven civilians and injuring 10 others.