A suicide bomb explodes at a rebel Houthi procession in northern Yemen, killing several people.
A suicide attack on a Houthi rebel procession in northern Yemen kills at least two people and wounds 10 others.
- BBC (Image)
- The Hindu
- Airstrikes by the Saudi-led coalition destroy the Presidential Palace in Sana'a, Yemen, with at least six killed and 30 injuries reported, coalition officials claim they had targeted high-ranking Houthi officials.
- Yemen accuses Iran of arming Houthi rebels with drones in violation of United Nations sanctions to allow the militants to launch attacks on Saudi Arabia. Iran supports the Houthis but denies arming them.
- Houthi rebels in Yemen fire a ballistic missile at King Khalid International Airport in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. The missile was shot down, according to Saudi officials, with no resulting injuries or damage.
- At least 35 people are killed in an air strike that hit a hotel near a Houthi-run checkpoint north of the Yemeni capital Sanaa.
- Yemen's Houthi movement and its allies form a new government.