A court in Nigeria charges an Iranian man over an illegal weapons shipment discovered in Lagos.
An Iranian man is charged with arms trafficking in a Nigerian court, in connection with an arms shipment intercepted at a port last month.
- Nigeria is to question an Iranian citizen over a shipment of arms seized in Lagos, warning that it could report Iran to the United Nations Security Council if sanctions had been breached.
- Arms trader Jacques Monsieur is to defend himself again at a Brussels court against accusations of arms trafficking to Libya, Chad, Guinea-Bissau, Pakistan and Iran between 2006 and 2009.
- Nigerian spy chief Ayo Oke has been suspended by President Muhammadu Buhari after anti-corruption agents uncovered more than $43 million in cash at his flat in Lagos.
- At least 30 people are killed after a five-story building still under construction collapses in Lagos, Nigeria.
- The death toll from a collapse of T. B. Joshua's The Synagogue Church of All Nations on Friday in the Ikotun area of the Nigerian largest city Lagos reaches 40.