Clarence House confirms that Prince William and Catherine Middleton are to be married at Westminster Abbey on Friday 29 April 2011.
Prince William and Kate Middleton will marry on Friday 29 April at Westminster Abbey, Clarence House says.
- BBC (Image)
- The wedding of Prince William, Duke of Cambridge and Catherine Middleton takes place in Westminster Abbey; Middleton becomes HRH The Duchess of Cambridge. Police make at least 18 arrests along the wedding route in London.
- Clarence House confirms that Prince William and Catherine Middleton will be married by the Archbishop of Canterbury, Dr Rowan Williams.
- Clarence House announces the engagement of Prince William and Catherine Middleton, to be married next year.
- Clarence House confirms that the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are expecting their second child.
- It is announced that the daughter of the Duke of Cambridge and Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge, has been named Charlotte Elizabeth Diana, named after her grandfather, grandmother, and great grandmother.