Cambodia declares a day of mourning for at least 378 people killed in a stampede in the capital Phnom Penh.
Families in the Cambodian capital Phnom Penh search morgues and hospitals for relatives after a stampede left hundreds dead or injured.
- At least 339 people are killed at a stampede during Bon Om Thook (Khmer Water Festival) celebrations in Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
- Kem Ley, a popular Cambodian political commentator and frequent critic of Prime Minister Hun Sen, is shot dead at a gas station in Phnom Penh.
- Thousands of opposition supporters protest in the Cambodian capital Phnom Penh following disputed July elections which saw incumbent Prime Minister Hun Sen re-elected.
- Former Khmer Rouge senior official and Foreign Minister of Kampuchea Ieng Sary dies during a genocide trial in Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
- The remains of King Norodom Sihanouk of Cambodia who died on 15 October 2012 are cremated in Phnom Penh.