The Burmese embassy in Bangkok, Thailand, grants Aung San Suu Kyi's younger son Kim Aris a visa to see her.
Yangon, Nov 22 (DPA) The second son of Nobel peace laureate Aung San Suu Kyi has been granted a visa to meet his mother, whom he last visited 10 years ago...
- Sify India
- A bus carrying migrant workers from Myanmar catches fire near Bangkok, Thailand, killing twenty people and injuring one other.
- Michelin unveils its first Michelin Guide for Bangkok, Thailand, which is the sixth city in Asia and second in Southeast Asia after Singapore.
- A Thai military court commences the trial of two Uighurs from the People's Republic of China with the bombing of a popular shrine in Bangkok that killed 20 people.
- More than 60 people are hospitalized after an engine explodes on a crowded Bangkok, Thailand, commuter boat. Police suspect a liquefied natural gas leak caused the blast. The boat operator has been ordered to use diesel fuel only on its 25-boat fleet.
- Siam Commercial Bank reports eight people were killed and seven others injured in the basement of its Bangkok, Thailand, headquarters during an upgrade of the building's fire safety system Sunday evening. It appears that workers mistakenly activated a system that released pyrogen, a chemical that deprives a fire of oxygen.