All 12 people aboard an Indian Air Force Mil Mi-17 transport helicopter are found dead following a crash in Arunachal Pradesh near the Chinese border.
Twelve military personnel, including three officers, were killed when their Mi-17 helicopter crashed near Tawang in Arunachal Pradesh on Friday just after noon.
- Sky News
- Times of India
- An Indian Air Force Mi-17 helicopter ferrying military officials crashes in Tawang, Arunachal Pradesh, a remote mountain region near the border with China, killing all seven personnel on board.
- The Indian Air Force searches unsuccessfully for a helicopter containing Dorjee Khandu, the Chief Minister of Arunachal Pradesh state and four others.
- The body of Dorjee Khandu, the Chief Minister of the Indian state of Arunachal Pradesh is found near the crash site of the helicopter that crashed in the Himalayan foothills on April 30.
- The wreckage of a crashed helicopter containing Dorjee Khandu, Chief Minister of the Indian state of Arunachal Pradesh, is found with three bodies nearby.
- An Indian Air Force Sukhoi Su-30 goes missing near the border with China and is presumed to have crashed along with its two pilots.