A senior military intelligence officer is arrested in Taiwan for being a double agent for China.
A senior military intelligence officer has been arrested in Taiwan for being a double agent for China, Taiwan's defence ministry says.
- BBC (Image)
- Focus Taiwan (Image)
- Hundreds of Mainland Chinese and Taiwanese people are arrested in several countries across Asia during a crackdown on a telephone scam network.
- Military prosecutors in Taiwan indict a senior general on charges of spying for China.
- Taiwan says it will end restrictions on Philippine workers imposed after a row over the deportation of 14 Taiwanese to mainland China.
- Computer security company McAfee says hackers based in the People's Republic of China have targeted computer networks of global oil companies and individuals in Kazakhstan, Taiwan, Greece, and the United States, to steal information starting in 2009.
- One sailor drowns and 12 are missing after a freighter carrying Chinese crew capsized off Taiwan.