Officials from the International Monetary Fund, the European Central Bank and the European Union arrive in Dublin to discuss the Irish debt crisis with the Irish Government.
- Greek voters solidly reject (61.3 percent) the latest austerity proposal of the European Union, the International Monetary Fund and the European Central Bank.
- Cyprus reportedly reaches an outline bank bailout deal with international lenders including the European Union, the European Central Bank and the International Monetary Fund.
- A meeting of the leaders of the parties comprising the Greek Government breaks up without agreeing to cuts prescribed by the European Union, the European Central Bank and the International Monetary Fund.
- Thousands of people are expected to demonstrate in Dublin against European Union - International Monetary Fund budget cuts.
- Approximately 120,000 people march in Dublin, Ireland, to protest the government's handling of the country's economic and banking crises.