Israel approves plans to withdraw IDF troops from the northern half of Ghajar, a village on the Israeli-Lebanese border.
Israel approves plans to withdraw its troops from the northern half of a village deemed by the UN to be inside Lebanon, Israeli officials say.
- BBC News (Image)
- Over 180 rockets and mortars are launched toward Israel by Hamas militants, injuring seven people. In retaliation, IDF launches an air assault on 150 targets in Gaza, in which three people are killed, including an 18-month-old child.
- The Israel Defense Forces shoot down a Syrian Air Force jet near the Golan Heights after it reportedly crosses into the UNDOF zone near Israeli border.
- Syrian and Iranian forces fire 20 missiles at the Israel Defense Forces positioned in the disputed territory of the Golan Heights, prompting air raid sirens in northern Israel. The IDF reports the Iron Dome missile defence system has intercepted a number of missiles and reports no injuries. Israeli forces respond with artillery into Syria.
- The Israel Defense Forces (IDF) open fire on a group of Palestinian men trying to sabotage the Israeli-Gazan border fence, killing three and injuring two others. The IDF also attacks a Hamas outpost near the border, stating that the location was used to launch incendiary kites and other objects in an attempt to burn Israeli fields.
- The Israel Defense Forces say they shot dead three Palestinians in two incidents yesterday. The IDF says one was killed trying to breach the Israeli-Gazan border fence while a second was wounded and arrested. They say the second incident saw two men shot dead after bypassing the fence and throwing explosives at IDF soldiers.