Floods and gale-force winds cause widespread disruption and damage across the United Kingdom county of Cornwall.
More than 100 homes are evacuated in Cornwall as heavy rain and gale-force winds cause widespread flooding and travel disruption.
- Storm Imogen is set to impact the British Isles with 80mph winds and heavy rain. The United Kingdom's Met Office issues warnings for South West England, particularly the Cornish coast due to large waves, and South Wales.
- Torrential rain causes flooding in parts of the United Kingdom, with Cornwall, West Devon, Pembrokeshire and Northern Ireland most affected.
- An art exhibition indicates Adolf Hitler's foreign minister, Joachim von Ribbentrop, planned to retire in Cornwall after the planned German invasion of Britain during World War II.
- One person is dead, four people are missing, after a fire at the Penhallow Hotel in Newquay, Cornwall.
- Five crew members of an Irish yacht, who had been adrift in a liferaft for seven days after abandoning their ship, are rescued by helicopter off the Cornwall coast of Britain. The crew members ran out of water on Monday and were running low on food when rescued.