A second person dies from the collapse of a stage being built in Marseille for Madonna's forthcoming tour to France.
- Daily Mail
- The Guardian
- The Times
- Madonna's concert in Marseille, France is cancelled after her stage collapses, killing one and injuring nine.
- Two additional bodies are found in the rubble of the two buildings that collapsed four days ago in Marseille, France, bringing the final death toll to eight.
- Authorities find the bodies of two other men in the two collapsed buildings in Marseille, France, two days ago, bringing the death toll to six.
- A pair of buildings collapsed yesterday in Marseille, France, with today four people being found dead while others remain missing.
- A knife-wielding man at Saint Charles train station in Marseille, France, kills two women. Police kill the suspect and are treating the attack as a terrorist incident. ISIL claims responsibility.