Interim Honduran President Roberto Micheletti says he is willing to step down, only if Jose Manuel Zelaya ceases his claim to the presidency.
- Ousted Honduran President Manuel Zelaya says a deal to resolve the political crisis in the country is "dead", after interim leader Roberto Micheletti announced a unity government without him.
- Honduran interim President Roberto Micheletti lifts a decree restricting civil liberties.
- Honduras' de facto leader Roberto Micheletti and ousted President Manuel Zelaya agree a deal to end the political crisis, reinstating Zelaya as President.
- Ousted Honduran President Manuel Zelaya returns to his country, almost three months after the coup which overthrew him. He seeks shelter in the Brazilian embassy in Tegucigalpa. Interim president Roberto Micheletti orders a 26 hour curfew and shuts down the airport as a result of the demonstrations sparked by Zelaya's return.
- Ousted Honduran President Manuel Zelaya praises Chile for its "great image" as he meets its President Michelle Bachelet in Santiago and says he expects the United States to take "more drastic actions" against the de facto government of Roberto Micheletti.