A United Nations Security Council committee imposes further sanctions on North Korea.
- Japan Today
- North Korea threatens to take "strong physical countermeasures" if South Korea co-operates with new United Nations Security Council resolutions against it.
- A United Nations report suggests North Korea has supplied Burma, Iran and Syria with nuclear technology, in violation of United Nations sanctions. China had previously blocked the report from reaching the UN Security Council.
- United Nations diplomats confirm the United Arab Emirates seized a North Korean ship carrying weapons to Iran, in violation of Security Council Resolution 1874.
- The United Nations Security Council condemns the recent missile launches by North Korea.
- North Korea launches its sixth ballistic missile despite the United Nations Security Council's possible international sanctions.