At least 16 people have died, including eight children, in the city of Mian Channu, Pakistan, after a bomb blast in a school.
- The Times of India (Image)
- Pakistani Christian woman Asia Bibi, sentenced to death by hanging in 2010 and recently acquitted, is released from prison. Bibi has reportedly boarded a plane; however, its destination was not known. Several countries have offered her asylum.
- A Pakistani court overturns the death sentence of Asia Bibi, a Christian woman convicted of blasphemy.
- The Supreme Court of Pakistan reimposes a ban on all Indian-produced content on Pakistani television channels.
- Two passenger buses collide in the city of Dera Ghazi Khan, in the Punjab Province of Pakistan, resulting in 19 deaths and 40 injuries.
- Eight children die and three are injured when the wall of a house collapses in the suburban area of Sukkur, Pakistan.