Get official Apple news from the Apple Newsroom archive. Access press releases, photos, videos, updates, and more today.
- Apple website (Image)
- Apple Inc. releases the iOS 11 update for most current models of the iPhone and iPad.
- Federal prosecutors announce the case against Apple Inc., concerning encrypted data on an iPhone belonging to one of the San Bernardino shooters, has been dropped since the FBI has found a means to access the data without compromising any information on the phone.
- Samsung concedes to surrender $548 million to Apple Inc. over previously court-held ruling in patent dispute over copying the look of the iPhone.
- The U.S. International Trade Commission sides with Apple against a claim by Google that Apple's popular iPhones violate a Google patent.
- Apple Inc. is denied their request to sell their phones under the name "iPhone" in Brazil after regulators voted in favor of IGB Electronica who won the rights to use the name in 2008.