The United States Supreme Court is requested to block Italian automaker Fiat's purchase of Chrysler.
- The Supreme Court of the United States stays the sale of Chrysler to Fiat in "Indiana State Police Pension Trust v. Chrysler".
- The U.S. Court of Appeals in New Orleans, Louisiana, in a 2-1 decision, upholds a lower court's injunction that blocks implementation of an Executive order to shield from deportation millions of undocumented immigrants who entered the United States as children. The White House is considering an appeal to the U.S. Supreme Court.
- A newly released ISIS video threatens attacks on the White House in the U.S., monuments in France, U.S. President Obama, French President Francois Hollande, and targets in Italy.
- The Obama administration will ask the Supreme Court to overturn yesterday's ruling by the New Orleans, Louisiana, federal Court of Appeals that blocks the deferred deportation of millions of undocumented immigrants who entered the United States as children.
- Fiat wins at least a partial victory in Delaware Chancery Court, but the judge declines its invitation to order a United Autoworkers affiliated trust to sell its Chrysler shares to the Italian company.