Iranian authorities arrest eight employees at the British embassy in Tehran.
- Al Jazeera (Image)
- Financial Times
- Six staff members at the British embassy in Tehran are taken hostage after the embassy is stormed by Iranian students.
- An Iranian political analyst employed by the British embassy in Tehran faces a lengthy prison sentence after being charged with "acting against national security".
- Two Iranian staff working for the British embassy in Tehran will face trial over allegedly inciting protests.
- Three staff from the British Embassy in Tehran, Iran, are released after being detained for allegedly having a role in the post-election protests.
- Iranian Basiji students protest outside the British embassy in Tehran.