Thousands of protestors from the National United Front of Democracy Against Dictatorship call on the government to resign in Bangkok, Thailand.
- A bomb explodes near the Erawan Shrine in Bangkok, Thailand, killing at least 19 people and injuring 123 others. No one claims responsibility. Thai Society president Songvut Manoonpong says that parties opposing the Thai military government are responsible.
- Around 27,000 anti-government red shirt protestors march in Bangkok, Thailand, calling for the release of imprisoned leaders.
- Thailand's Prime Minister Abhisit Vejjajiva and anti-government "Red Shirt" protesters reach a qualified agreement to hold general elections in November, but questions over the dissolution of parliament prevent an end to the two-month standoff in central Bangkok.
- Thousands of "red shirt" anti-government protesters rally in the Thai capital Bangkok demanding new elections.
- The death toll in clashes between anti-government protesters and Thai troops in the capital Bangkok rises to at least 20 people.