Brazil announces it has ended the search for bodies from Air France Flight 447.
- Associated Press
- The Times of India
- Brazil's Air Force confirms that no debris has been recovered from Air France Flight 447.
- Brazilian Defense Minister Nelson Jobim confirms that debris discovered in the Atlantic Ocean, near Fernando de Noronha, is the wreckage of Air France Flight 447.
- Ireland's Garda Commissioner sends two Garda forensic specialists to Brazil to assist in the identification of bodies from Air France Flight 447.
- Air France Flight 447 disappears over the Atlantic Ocean, near Brazil.
- Seventy-five additional bodies have been recovered from the wreckage of an Air France plane that crashed off the coast of Brazil two years ago, killing all 228 people aboard, bringing the total recovered so far to 127.