Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei declares the recent election result will stand.
Ayatollah Ali Khamenei has declared that the disputed Iran election result will stand, despite violent street protests in recent days.
- RTÉ (Image)
- Sky News
- The New York Times
- Iran: Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei declares the recent election result will stand.
- Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei declares the recent election result will stand.
- The Supreme Leader of Iran Ali Khamenei accuses the United States of "holding a gun" to Tehran's head to pressure it to hold direct talks and states that it's very unlikely that these talks may take place.
- The Iranian Supreme Leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, publicly accuses President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad of being "under a spell", amid a deepening political crisis in the country.
- Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is to end a boycott of official duties, amid an apparent rift with the Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei.
- India summons the Iranian charge d'affaires to protest against remarks by Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei regarding Kashmir. It also abstains on a vote on Iranian human rights for the first time.
- Iran's Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei formally approves the second-term presidency of Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.