- A Mediterranean tropical-like cyclone (also known as a "Medicane") strikes Greece near Kalamata, causing power outages and gale force winds near the capital Athens. In the storm's formative stages, heavy rains killed four people in Tunisia.
- Police clash with KKE protestors in Athens, Greece, firing tear gas as the crowd uses angle grinders in an attempt to topple a statue of former U.S. President Harry Truman in response to the United States' airstrikes in Syria. Three protestors are injured.
- An anarchist group claims responsibility for a bombing outside a courthouse in Athens, Greece, on March 24.
- An Afghan community centre is burned down in Athens, Greece. An extreme far-right group claims responsibility, and the United Nations condemns the attack.
- Flash floods on the outskirts of the Greek capital Athens kill at least 16 people and injure dozens more after a severe thunderstorm.