Iran’s supreme leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, raised the prospect of violence if the vast, defiant protests of opposition supporters continued.
- The New York Times (Image)
- Iran: The Iranian Supreme Leader Grand Ayatollah Ali Khamenei warns against further election protests.
- The Iranian Supreme Leader Grand Ayatollah Ali Khamenei warns against further election protests.
- The Iranian Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei says he has no evidence that opposition protests were backed by foreign countries.
- The Supreme Leader of Iran Ali Khamenei accuses the United States of "holding a gun" to Tehran's head to pressure it to hold direct talks and states that it's very unlikely that these talks may take place.
- A political row between Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad and Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei intensifies, with Ahmadinejad said to contemplating resignation.
- The Iranian Supreme Leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, publicly accuses President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad of being "under a spell", amid a deepening political crisis in the country.
- Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is to end a boycott of official duties, amid an apparent rift with the Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei.