- Sindh Today
- The Pakistani media reports Defence Minister Ahmad Mukhtar as claiming that the United States will no longer be able to use the Shamsi Airfield to launch drone attacks on militants.
- Pakistani forces rescue Canadian Joshua Boyle, American Caitlan Coleman, and their family, in the Kurram Valley. The family had been kidnapped by the Taliban nearly five years ago in Afghanistan's Wardak Province.
- A roadside bomb kills five people in Bajaur, Pakistan.
- A suicide bombing took place near a Pakistan army truck in Quetta, Balochistan, Pakistan, leaving 15 people dead including 8 soldiers, while injuring 40 others.
- Chinese authorities report "grave concern" over reports that two kidnapped Chinese teachers in Quetta, Pakistan, were killed by members of the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant.