- Soyuz TMA-15 launches from the Baikonur Cosmodrome in Kazakhstan.
- SpaceX successfully launches CRS-16 on its way to the International Space Station. The first stage crashes into the ocean near Cape Canaveral and is later recovered.
- Soyuz MS-11 successfully launches from the Baikonur Cosmodrome in Kazakhstan carrying Roscosmos cosmonaut Oleg Kononenko, NASA astronaut Anne McClain, and CSA astronaut David Saint-Jacques for Expedition 58 to the International Space Station.
- Soyuz MS-10, carrying a cosmonaut and an astronaut to the International Space Station, is forced to make an emergency landing in Kazakhstan after a failure with its Soyuz-FG rocket.
- The Director General of Roscosmos, Dmitry Rogozin, says the 2mm hole detected on the International Space Station (ISS) last week was caused, possibly deliberately, by someone using a drill, and that an investigation is under way to find out who is responsible.