- Soyuz TMA-15 launches from the Baikonur Cosmodrome in Kazakhstan.
- Soyuz MS-10, carrying a cosmonaut and an astronaut to the International Space Station, is forced to make an emergency landing in Kazakhstan after a failure with its Soyuz-FG rocket.
- The Director General of Roscosmos, Dmitry Rogozin, says the 2mm hole detected on the International Space Station (ISS) last week was caused, possibly deliberately, by someone using a drill, and that an investigation is under way to find out who is responsible.
- SpaceX successfully launches Commercial Resupply Services payload CRS-15 via a Falcon 9 rocket to dock with the International Space Station. The cargo includes CIMON, a head-shaped AI robot designed by the German Aerospace Center to assist crew onboard the ISS.
- The International Space Station (ISS) successfully deploys the UK-led RemoveDEBRIS satellite, which is designed to test the removal of space debris in low Earth orbit. At 100 kg, RemoveDEBRIS is the biggest satellite deployed from the ISS.